- Dr. Maria Anna Harley, Los Angeles. U.S.A. Assistant Professor of Music History and Literature, Thornton School of Music, and S. & W. Wilk Director of the Polish Music Center, University of Southern California, Los Angeles. Specialist in the music of the 20th-century, music aesthetics, Polish music, women composers. Author of over thirty scholarly articles (on Andriessen, Bacewicz, Bartók, Brant, Chopin, Górecki, Lutosławski, Ptaszyńska, Xenakis, musical space, etc.), editor of two books (After Chopin: Essays in Polish Music, The Music of Louis Andriessen.
- Prof. Maciej Gołąb, Warsaw, Poland. Associate Professor of musicology, Institute of Musicology, University of Warsaw, Poland; professor of musicology, University of Wrocław, Poland. Specialist in Polish music of the 19th and the 20th centuries, especially Chopin, Koffler, also Webern and 12-tone music. Author of four books and numerous articles, book chapters. General Editor, Polish Musicological Quarterly, Muzyka, Institute of Fine Arts, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland.
- Dr. Martina Homma, Cologne, Germany. General Editor and Owner, Bela Verlag Music Publisher, Cologne, Germany. Specialist in Polish music after World War II, sketch studies and gender issues; Chair of ISCM Cologne section and of Frau Musica (nova). In 1998/99 Visiting Professor of musicology at the University of Siegen, Germany.
- Prof. Adrian Thomas, Cardiff, U.K. Professor of Music, Cardiff University of Wales, U.K. Composer and musicologist, author of pioneering studies of Górecki and Polish music of the 20th century, one of the main contributors of "Polish music" entries to The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians, 7th ed.
- Dr. Elżbieta Witkowska Zaremba, Warsaw, Poland. Associate Professor, Institute of Fine Arts, Polish Academy of Sciences. With a background in classic philology and musicology, she is a specialist in the history of medieval music theory, music notation, and Johannes de Muris. Member of Editorial Board, Polish Musicological Quarterly, Muzyka.
Staff and Collaborators:
- Wanda Wilk, PMRC Director Emerita, Translator.
- Joanna Niżyńska, Translator (1999).
- Marcin Depinski, USC student. Web design.
- Blanka Sobus, USC student. Editorial Assistant (2000).
- Magdalena Bedernik, USC student. Editorial Assistant (1999).
- Anne Desler, USC doctoral student of musicology. Editorial Assistant (1998).
- Brian Harlan, USC doctoral student of musicology. Editorial Assistant (1998).